In order to form a business entity in the United States, there are many steps that you must take to maintain compliance.

Expatriate Tax Online can help you determine which business entity is the best option for you by reviewing your personal circumstances and the goals or aspirations of your new business. In determining the best option, you must consider the size and nature of business of the company, as well as the owners or members and their roles, rights and obligations.

Although a Subchapter S Corporation is not allowed for U.S. nonresident aliens, the other available options to you are to incorporate as a C Corporation, Partnership, or a Limited Liability Company. These three options do not require that you be a citizen or resident of the United States.